Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Treatment
What is Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)?
Urinary Tract Infection is a bacterial infection anywhere in the urinary tract & one of the most common health problems.
How can one prevent UTI
- Drink a lot of water every day.
- Wipe from the front to back after going to the bathroom.
- Don’t resist the desire to urinate.
- Wear cotton underwear and change at least once a day.
- Urinate before and after you have intimate.
- Take shower instead of bathtubs.
- Adhere to advice by your doctor & take the medicines for as long as advised.