Dr. Mrunal Kapadnis - Gynecologist & Obstetrician in Nashik
Dr. Mrunal L. Kapadnis
Dr. Mrunal Kapadnis is one of the best Obstetrician, Gynecologist & Infertility specialist in Nashik with near a decade of experience in the subject and currently practicing at the best facilitate maternity Hospital in Nashik.
She completed her UG degree from the reputed tertiary care referral center of the Marathwada region i.e Government Medical college Aurangabad & began her obstetric career in India’s topmost medical College i.e. Grant government medical College & J J hospital Mumbai where she is extensively trained in high-risk obstetrics & has dealt so many challenging obstetric cases with confidence & had successful outcome.
After that, she worked as an Asst professor in the department of gynecology at LTMMC & Sion hospital, Sion Mumbai where she got extensive training in laparoscopy and Infertility. Dr. Mrunal Kapadnis being one of the best Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in Nashik can help you from the initial stages of pregnancy , childbirth & even after that .she also addresses several issues like adolescent problems, menstrual irregularity, pelvic pain, uterine fibroid, ovarian cyst, leucorrhoea and has handled cases of Abortion, PCOS, Infertility, Ectopic pregnancy Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Tubal ligation successfully.
She is a life member of:
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Federation of Gynacologist Society of India (FOGSI).
- Nashik Obstetrics & Gynecological Society (NOGS).
She has given many lecture presentations in national level conferences like:
- Lecture on “Heart disease in Pregnancy”. In MOGS 2012
- Presented an interesting case of Huge cervical fibroid in RVD patient” at All India conference of Obstetrics and Gynecology held at BKC Mumbai
- Conducted research study on” Role of Isometric grip test, Rollover test and uterine artery Doppler in prediction of PIH” at LTMMC Sion hospital Mumbai and presented it in the national conference of Gynecology 2015 Held at Hotel Trident, Marine lines Mumbai.
- M.B.B.S.: – Government Medical College , Aurangabad
Year of passing Feb. 2009.
- M.S. OBGY: – Grant Government Medical College and Sir. J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai – 8.
Year of passing – June 2014
Presentations and Conferences
- MOGS 2012 – Study of heart disease in pregnancy.
- AICOG 2013 – Interesting case of huge cervical fibroid in a case of Retroviral Disease patient.
- MOGS 2015 – Role of isometric grip test, uterine artery Doppler and roll over test In prediction of PIH.
- Have Completed Ce-MAST course of basic laparoscopic surgeries and knotting.
- Actively participated in medical camps for Gynaecological treatment and surgeries for poor people in tribal areas of Shahapur, near Mumbai.